Re: [linuxham] FLDIGI_DEF.XML file

  • Leigh L. Klotz, Jr.
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 4, 2007
      I've written a sample HTML page to show how the XML data can be viewed
      and edited in Firefox:

      http://wa5znu.org/2007/03/fldigi/

      Leigh/WA5ZNU
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 4, 2007
        I will visit after the 1.31 work is done.

        In the meantime I should tell you that I am working on an ARQ
        implementation that will be integral to fldigi. It is slow and
        painstaking work, but I am beginning to see the end goal.

        The xml output is there in anticipation of changing to that type of a
        def file in the future. I work on it as time permits. I would be happy
        to accept your assistance in replacing the current configuration.cxx
        code with a new xml reader.

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 4, 2007
          Leigh L. Klotz, Jr. wrote:
          > I've written a sample HTML page to show how the XML data can be viewed
          > and edited in Firefox:

          Looks pretty good Leigh. I would hope that users would not modify the
          def file outside of the application. As soon as they do they will be
          complaining that fldigi no longer works etc.

          1.31 is being uploaded right now and should be ready within the hour.

          Dave
        • Leigh L. Klotz, Jr.
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 4, 2007
            Thanks Dave!
            Yes, my idea was just showing interoperability with other XML applications.
            Those boolean parameters automatically showed up as checkboxes because
            Mozilla recoginizes the boolean declaration and value.
            Leigh/WA5ZNU