Calibration of sound card...

  • nod468
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 31 7:59 AM
      Hi Dave:
      No where in your instrutcions do I find how to calibrate the sound card with your program..Could you tell me where in the literature I can find it?? 73 Don W1OER
    • Bob Snyder
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 31 8:08 AM
        The instructions are here:

        http://www.w1hkj.com/FldigiHelp-3.20/DigiWWV.html

        Bob W6CP

        nod468 wrote:
        > Hi Dave:
        > No where in your instrutcions do I find how to calibrate the sound card with your program..Could you tell me where in the literature I can find it?? 73 Don W1OER

      • af6it
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 1, 2010
          Well, calibrating the rx side is half of this issue. But it does nothing to ensure the output side of your sound card is drift free. The slickest little calibration tool is Check SR which is part of another software I tried. Can't recall whether it was MixW or MultiPSK though. It is about the only thing I have on my wish list for FlDigi, everything else is nearly perfect. It is just elegant IMO. Hope it doesn't get too much more complex; I appreciate how Dave is making new parts modular & thus optional.

          Stu AF6IT