Re: [linuxham] Audio Output

    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 26, 2007
      > Actually the AF output of the rig on ACC1 should go to the line in or mic. in
      > and the output of the soundcard should fo to the rig audio in on the ACC1 plug.
      > I want to split this out with one part going to the transceiver an the other
      > side going to the PC spekaer/amplifier.

      That should not be a problem Walt so long as you do not create any
      ground loops. You will know right away if that happens as you will not
      be able to drive the transmitter without rf feedback.

      Not sure what you want to accomplish. Are you trying to listen to the
      audio generated by the computer and being fed to the transceiver? I'm
      not sure about the 746 but the 746 pro has a "Monitor" function that
      allows you to listen to the transmitted audio. That works very well for
      monitoring the computer generated signal.