Linux Software for AA-xxx Antenna Analyzers

  • Andy
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2010
      Hi Everybody,

      I've just written a Perl script to access some of the data contained within the AA-xxx antenna analyzer. The program formats the data in a CSV file format, which can then be graphed in a spreadsheet program.

      The program is released under the GNU General Public License, version 3.

      More information can be found here:
      http://aa-analyzer.sourceforge.net

      Thanks, and 73,

      Andy