Re: [linuxham] Re: Problem with iMac Sound setup for Fldigi on my iMac

  • Dick Kriss
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 4, 2010
      On Fri, Jan 29, 2010 at 1:08 PM, ah6a <don.shook@...> wrote:
      > Is there anything you might suggest I could try on my iMac that may
      > allow me to hear the sound from the interal speakers on the flat panel
      > screen? That is only the start. From there I will add the
      > Rig Blaster connections and take it from there. I have all of my
      > USB-to-Serial Port adapters working (3), so no problem there.

      Try a SignaLink USB rather than the Rig Blaster and you will not
      have that problem. This is one of many reasons why I am not
      fan of Rig Blasters for use with Mac computers and why Macs
      are not supported by the RB developer. When I was shopping
      around for an interface and they found out I was a Mac user they
      all but told me to kiss-off.

      Dick AA5VU