Re: [linuxham] Repositories

  • Martin Ewing
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 31, 2010
      fldigi 3.11.4-1 is provided for Ubuntu in the "universe" repository.

      Martin

      On Sun, Jan 31, 2010 at 6:00 PM, Warren Stritter <wb4ahd@...> wrote:

      An additional question. What repository do you add to update flidigi?
      73 Warren wb4ahd

      On Sun, Jan 31, 2010 at 5:52 PM, Martin Ewing <martin.s.ewing@...> wrote:

      You edit the file /etc/apt/sources.list . For more, you can type 'man sources.list'.

      73 Martin AA6E

      On Sun, Jan 31, 2010 at 5:07 PM, Curt Givens <giveadurn@...> wrote:

      I thought I had a saved a message that showed the correct way to add a repository to the update manager and synaptic in ubuntu (currently karmic) but alas it seems to have vanished with several hundred other messages when I tried to straigten out some folders in my mail account. I'd be most gratful if someone could post the information so synaptic can update fldigi for me. Thanks

      de Curt KC8STE

      --
      Dr. Martin S. Ewing, AA6E
      Member IEEE, URSI, AAS, ARRL