Re: [linuxham] flrig 0.9.99F on Mac OS X - Problem on OS X 10.4.11, PowerPC

    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 27, 2010
      Mitchel Baum wrote:

      Guys,

      I get the same response under OS-X 10.6.2 (Snow Leopard).
      It would be of great help to understand the startup configuration needed, especially if currently using Hamlib under flidigi.
      I did see one post that indicated Rig control needed to be set to XML-RPC (or the like) before starting flrig.
      I don't have the technical skills to be able to build from source, so I am limited to running the dmg as built/posted.
      I think that running flrig in a larger window (as was the case in 3.12) was a nice feature if you have the screen area. It would be nice if flrig could be called from the VIEW menu, much as the similar feature in 3.12 had done.

      Mitch Baum / AF2M
      flrig is a separate program from fldigi Mitch.  The two communicate via a socket interfae.

      The separate rig control dialog of 3.11 / 3.12 is deprecated in 3.13.

      Dave, W1HKJ