Re: Any Soft66ad users?

  • nh7o_hi
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 18, 2010
      Update: I tried the program on the web page of EA2BQH. It needed the D2XX drivers installed from FTDI's site, which I just unzipped into the same folder as the executable. The program brings up the main window, but of course says it does not find a device. I guess I will order the board and see what happens, since it can't be all that hard to find some solution from here.