Distros

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 23, 2007
      I have Ubuntu 6.10, Ubuntu 6.06, Debian Sarge, Kubuntu 6.10 on different
      computers. Some of those are dual or multi-boot with Windows XP. I
      agree that the latest release of both Ubuntu and Kubuntu and superbly
      put together. I've found no glitches but I still have to maintain the
      Debian Sarge to be able to create binaries that can execute in all of
      the revisions.

      The Debian Sarge installation is also used to create the Puppy binaries
      for the applications. It helps to have all of the various distros
      networked together for ease in moving files around.

      73, Dave, W1HKJ