RTTY Roundup AA5VU Single Op HP

  • Dick Kriss
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2010
      RTTY Roundup AA5VU Single Op HP                   ARRL RTTY Roundup

      Call: AA5VU
      Operator(s): AA5VU
      Station: AA5VU

      Class: Single Op HP
      QTH: EM10bg
      Operating Time (hrs):

      ------------
         80:  065
         40:  111
         20:  219
         15:  040
         10:  000
      ------------
      Total:  435  State/Prov = 50  Countries = 19  Total Score = 30,015

      Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

      Comments:

      ------ End of Forwarded Message

      I used fldigi-3.13BL on an Apple Intel iMac interfaced via SignaLink USB
      to a Kenwood TS-570S.

      I missed DE, IA, ND and a few VE-Provs. It was fun contest and the new
      alpha version of fldigi by W1HKJ worked perfect. The ARRL contest robot
      accepted the aa5vu.log and it was also signed by tqsl and uploaded to LoTW.

      My score was not as good as previous years due to less time in the chair.

      73 Dick AA5VU