Developing in VC++? ( Off linux subject)

  • vaclav_sal
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2010
      Hello group,
      I am a new kid on the block venturing into digital ham radio.
      I got bit by SSTV bug, however, I have found current popular software package unpleasant. (Please no commentary on this here!)
      As a software geek I am interested rolling my own SSTV, but I have never been fond of Linux as development environment or OS.
      I have done some playing around years ago and managed to wipe out few working systems Hi Hi.( It was easy then!)
      Does anybody in this group done any porting of current software into Windows - especially VC++?
      Any constructive comments are appreciated and thanks for reading.
      73 Vaclav AA7EJ