Re: [linuxham] Win XP/FLDigi/Tentec Jupiter setup

    Message 1 of 13 , Jan 1, 2010
      W7ZAC wrote:

      Hi Dave

      I enabled it in the flrig program. There are no controls available in the jupiter firmware setup, it is all done inside the DSP board itself, and no way to change anything (baud rates, flow control, etc). 57,600, 8,n,1 RTS/CTS control is burned into the firmware, TenTec says.

      Keith
      OK I will change the default to DTR - ON for the Jupiter and the Pegasus.  The transceiver wants to know there is a live computer connected.