Re: [linuxham] Win XP/FLDigi/Tentec Jupiter setup

  • W7ZAC
    Message 1 of 13 , Jan 1, 2010
      Hi Dave

      I enabled it in the flrig program. There are no controls available in the jupiter firmware setup, it is all done inside the DSP board itself, and no way to change anything (baud rates, flow control, etc). 57,600, 8,n,1 RTS/CTS control is burned into the firmware, TenTec says.

      Keith

      W7ZAC

      Message 2 of 13 , Jan 1, 2010
        W7ZAC wrote:

        Hi Dave

        I enabled it in the flrig program. There are no controls available in the jupiter firmware setup, it is all done inside the DSP board itself, and no way to change anything (baud rates, flow control, etc). 57,600, 8,n,1 RTS/CTS control is burned into the firmware, TenTec says.

        Keith
        OK I will change the default to DTR - ON for the Jupiter and the Pegasus.  The transceiver wants to know there is a live computer connected.