Re: [linuxham] Win XP/FLDigi/Tentec Jupiter setup

    Message 1 of 13 , Jan 1, 2010
      W7ZAC wrote:

      Dave, I just enabled  DTR and it is working fine now. I guess the PC side (comm port) needs to see this to keep the link going.

      73

      Keith

      W7ZAC
      Did you enable DTR on the Jupiter or the flrig program?

      Dave
    • W7ZAC
      Message 2 of 13 , Jan 1, 2010
        Hi Dave

        I will try that. Callsign Software uses the pegasus emulation mode.

        Keith

        Message 3 of 13 , Jan 1, 2010
          Hi Dave

          I enabled it in the flrig program. There are no controls available in the jupiter firmware setup, it is all done inside the DSP board itself, and no way to change anything (baud rates, flow control, etc). 57,600, 8,n,1 RTS/CTS control is burned into the firmware, TenTec says.

          Keith

          W7ZAC

          Message 4 of 13 , Jan 1, 2010
            W7ZAC wrote:

            Hi Dave

            I enabled it in the flrig program. There are no controls available in the jupiter firmware setup, it is all done inside the DSP board itself, and no way to change anything (baud rates, flow control, etc). 57,600, 8,n,1 RTS/CTS control is burned into the firmware, TenTec says.

            Keith
            OK I will change the default to DTR - ON for the Jupiter and the Pegasus.  The transceiver wants to know there is a live computer connected.