Use of Fldigi with HamStationUltra Rig Control Software

  • w9kfb@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 28, 2009
      Fldigi users that have Kenwood TS-2000/TS-B2000, YAESU FT-2000, FT-950 or FT-450 rigs may be interested in the following news from CallSignSoftware.com

      eBay seller, red_ella, has posted three new short video clips on installing and running Callsign Software Products that is designed to help the first experience with the software. We have tried some of these out with some of you already and received a positive response, so it was decided that the URL's could be disclosed. Please let me know if these videos work for you and if we should continue to develop them.

      HSU install Demo

      Change Baud TS-B2000

      HSU Bridge Port FT-450

      In anticipation of Hamstationultra, version 21, which will have the new "Bridge Port" feature as shown in the last video clip above, You may want to download the following files from the websites referenced below. Future CD shipped by red_ella for eBay sales will have these files on the CD as a service to our customers:

      Virtual COM Ports and Virtual Cables for use between HSU and fldigi
      com0com-2.2.2.0-i386-fre.zip

      Digital Mode Operations - FLDIGI
      fldigi-3.12.5_setup.exe

      RigCat .xml files for rigs