CQRLOG ver. 0.9.0 released

  • Petr, OK2CQR
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 20, 2009
      We just released new CQRLOG version 0.9.0

      News:

      * program compiled in recent Lazarus version
      * propagation indices added
      * user definable digital modes added (in Preferences -> Modes tab)
      * program shows new QSOs confirmed by LoTW after import
      * SQL console added (with export to CSV and HMTL), now you can do
      with QSOs whatever you want
      * callsign attachments - you can add almost everything
      corrensponding to the call in log to a directory named by call
      and show it from logging program. You can display any picture,
      text or even PDF file related to the callsign
      * QSL attachments - an image of the QSL card can be added and
      displayed
      * QSL sent and QSL received date added

      Fixes:

      * time checking function for ADIF tags <TIME_ON> <TIME_OFF> fixed

      You can download new version from http://www.cqrlog.com/?q=node/4

      73 Petr, OK2CQR