TT-516.xml

  • twallyboy
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 7, 2009
      I have recently converted a laptop to run Xubuntu 9.10. I installed Fldigi 3.12.5 and downloaded TT-516 xml file.
      I set the pramaters as indicated in the xml file including baud rate of 19200.
      When I close program and reload I get a frequency printout of 145480 and AM mode and 200BW . The rig is on 14070 with 1000BW and USB mode.

      If I go to hamlib at 1200 baud the rig responds to mode changes etc and I get proper frequency readout.

      Suggestions to resolve problem with xml file?

      N7GVV
      Jim Raisler
    • Roger G6CKR
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 7, 2009
        On Mon, 2009-12-07 at 16:09 +0000, twallyboy wrote:
        > I have recently converted a laptop to run Xubuntu 9.10. I installed Fldigi 3.12.5 and downloaded TT-516 xml file.
        > I set the pramaters as indicated in the xml file including baud rate of 19200.
        > When I close program and reload I get a frequency printout of 145480 and AM mode and 200BW . The rig is on 14070 with 1000BW and USB mode.
        >
        > If I go to hamlib at 1200 baud the rig responds to mode changes etc and I get proper frequency readout.
        >
        > Suggestions to resolve problem with xml file?
        >
        > N7GVV
        > Jim Raisler
        Try the rig cat at 1200 baud and see it that helps.
        73 Roger G6CKR
      • deaf one
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 7, 2009
          the 516 is a 1200 baud, not 19200.

          Ron, wb1hga

          On Mon, Dec 7, 2009 at 11:09 AM, twallyboy <N7GVV@...> wrote:
          I have recently converted a laptop to run Xubuntu 9.10.  I installed Fldigi 3.12.5 and downloaded TT-516 xml file.
          I set the pramaters as indicated in the xml file including baud rate of 19200.
          When I close program and reload I get a frequency printout of 145480 and AM mode and 200BW .  The rig is on 14070 with 1000BW and USB mode.

          If I go to hamlib at 1200 baud the rig responds to mode changes etc and I get proper frequency readout.

          Suggestions to resolve problem with xml file?

          N7GVV
          Jim Raisler

          <*> Your email settings:
             Individual Email | Traditional

          <*> To change settings online go to:
             (Yahoo! ID required)

          <*> To change settings via email:
             linuxham-digest@yahoogroups.com
             linuxham-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

             http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        • twallyboy
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 8, 2009
            I tried 1200 baud, also changed in xml file from 19200 to 1200. Same response. I realize rig uses 1200 baud as i have had sucess with HRD and N1MM logger getting communication working.
            73,
            N7GVV .. Jim

            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 8, 2009
              twallyboy wrote:
              > I tried 1200 baud, also changed in xml file from 19200 to 1200. Same response. I realize rig uses 1200 baud as i have had sucess with HRD and N1MM logger getting communication working.
              > 73,
              > N7GVV .. Jim
              >
              > --- In linuxham@yahoogroups.com, "twallyboy" <N7GVV@...> wrote:
              >
              >> I have recently converted a laptop to run Xubuntu 9.10. I installed Fldigi 3.12.5 and downloaded TT-516 xml file.
              >> I set the pramaters as indicated in the xml file including baud rate of 19200.
              >> When I close program and reload I get a frequency printout of 145480 and AM mode and 200BW . The rig is on 14070 with 1000BW and USB mode.
              >>
              >> If I go to hamlib at 1200 baud the rig responds to mode changes etc and I get proper frequency readout.
              >>
              >> Suggestions to resolve problem with xml file?
              >>
              >> N7GVV
              >> Jim Raisler

              I am developing a new rig control program that interfaces both to the
              transceiver and to fldigi. This is currently in alpha test. It
              supports the TT-516, it is my transceiver of choice of the three sitting
              on the bench; TT516, FT450 and IC756PRO. If you are interested in
              testing both flrig and the next version of fldigi with your setup you
              can visit:

              http://www.w1hkj.com/alpha/

              You will be accessing a file system via http, look for flrig-0.9.94 and
              fldigi-3.13BF files. Right click on the file(s) and download to your
              system. Let me know if you are successful.

              73, Dave, W1HKJ