Re: [linuxham] unable to change frequency

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 6, 2009
      On Sun, 6 Dec 2009 14:47:46 -0500
      deaf one <deafcasa@...> wrote:

      > Hello all,
      >
      > I am running FLDIGI (3.12.5) in winXP (SP3) (just wanted to try out)
      > and whenever I select a frequency to change bands, the whole
      > application freezes.
      > I have to close it and reopen it again.
      > Have also select and de-select RTS to no effect.
      >
      > The radio is a TT 516 (Argonaut V) and I'm using Hamlib to control it.
      > I am sure the radio does not require RTS (per TT programming guide).
      >
      > Does anyone have such a setup and found the correct settings?
      > After spending considerable time, I got tired and frustrated.
      > I felt backing away from this is better for the radio (smile).
      >
      > 72
      > Ron, wb1hga

      Just happened to notice you are using 2.12.5. Is this the latest
      patched version ?

      You also might consider using the latest alpha ::

      http://www.w1hkj.com/alpha/

      Ed W3NR
    • deaf one
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 6, 2009
        3.12.5 (latest stable version)

        On Sun, Dec 6, 2009 at 4:44 PM, Ed <autek@...> wrote:

        Just happened to notice you are using 2.12.5. Is this the latest
        patched version ?

        You also might consider using the latest alpha ::

        http://www.w1hkj.com/alpha/

        <*> Your email settings:
           Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to: