Re: [linuxham] TARA RTTY

  • Dick Kriss
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 4, 2009
      On 12/4/09 5:17 PM, "Ed" <autek@...> wrote:

      > I'll be in the contest starting later this evening. Single Op low
      > power. Simple exchange, RST and state or serial number for DX.
      >
      > The setup for contesting with fldigi is pretty simple. Take some time
      > and read over the Help file before you jump in.
      >
      > Let's see what Dick AA5VU has to say. Or maybe he is still snow bound.
      >
      > Ed W3NR

      Ed, I am messing around with the ARRL 160 contest this weekend. May
      try a few in the TARA later.

      We had a five minute snow. It was weird to see snow falling with
      sunshine. The sun won and we had no snow in Austin. Sent it over
      to Houston.

      Enjoy TARA RTTY and good luck with the macro buttons that seem
      to jump around. I must be a sorry mouse driver as I can't seem to
      keep the macro buttons to stay still. I have all I need in one row
      and would like to be able to anchor it for contests.

      Have fun in the contest!

      73 Dick AA5VU

      Ps: No joy on working the VK9XX. Heard them on 10 MHz once
      but lacked the horsepower for them to hear me.