TARA RTTY

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 4, 2009
      I'll be in the contest starting later this evening. Single Op low
      power. Simple exchange, RST and state or serial number for DX.

      The setup for contesting with fldigi is pretty simple. Take some time
      and read over the Help file before you jump in.

      Let's see what Dick AA5VU has to say. Or maybe he is still snow bound.

      Ed W3NR
    • Dick Kriss
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 4, 2009
        On 12/4/09 5:17 PM, "Ed" <autek@...> wrote:

        > I'll be in the contest starting later this evening. Single Op low
        > power. Simple exchange, RST and state or serial number for DX.
        >
        > The setup for contesting with fldigi is pretty simple. Take some time
        > and read over the Help file before you jump in.
        >
        > Let's see what Dick AA5VU has to say. Or maybe he is still snow bound.
        >
        > Ed W3NR

        Ed, I am messing around with the ARRL 160 contest this weekend. May
        try a few in the TARA later.

        We had a five minute snow. It was weird to see snow falling with
        sunshine. The sun won and we had no snow in Austin. Sent it over
        to Houston.

        Enjoy TARA RTTY and good luck with the macro buttons that seem
        to jump around. I must be a sorry mouse driver as I can't seem to
        keep the macro buttons to stay still. I have all I need in one row
        and would like to be able to anchor it for contests.

        Have fun in the contest!

        73 Dick AA5VU

        Ps: No joy on working the VK9XX. Heard them on 10 MHz once
        but lacked the horsepower for them to hear me.