Re: [linuxham] making the connections (help needed)

  • Randall Williamson
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 6, 2009
      Ed,
      I do not have any other digi software at this time but I will be adding something for access to nnn0kpo@... most people are using Airmail under WINE I've see a packlink-unix user group on yahoo but there is not a lot of activity yet. I would prefer native code over WINE aps my self.

      Randy AC7NJ

      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 6, 2009
        On Tue, 6 Oct 2009 17:00:19 -0500
        "Randall Williamson" <nnn0kpo@...> wrote:

        > Ed,
        > I do not have any other digi software at this time but I will be
        > adding something for access to nnn0kpo@... most people are
        > using Airmail under WINE I've see a packlink-unix user group on yahoo
        > but there is not a lot of activity yet. I would prefer native code
        > over WINE aps my self.
        >
        > Randy AC7NJ

        OK Randy, well just take your time and do not be afraid to ask
        questions. My Grandpa always said there is no such thing as a dumb
        question....only dumb answers.

        I have no idea about win-link, maybe someone here can chime in.