Re: [linuxham] CAT FT-1000 no work

  • Mitchel Baum
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 1, 2009
      Pepe,

      Use the Hamlib setting for FT-1000 Alpha. I am using it and it works great. Just check the speed settings as 4800 may not be what the rig is set for.

      Mitch Baum / AF2M

      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 1, 2009
        Thanks Mitch, for your help. I have a problem in my Hamlib no have
        FT-1000 Alpha. I check with 2 other radios Yaesu and no work. Where
        I find this ???. I check the speed settings as 4800 and nothing. I
        repeated Thanks, I appreciate your help. Jose AF4IF.

        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 1, 2009
          Mitch, I find in Hamlib the FT-1000D (Alpha), I thing is the same
          radio, I put in Hamlib and no work in a small windows, said: A
          message was logged. E Show_error: hamlib_init: IO error. May you
          help about this ??? I`m sorry for my problem. Thanks Jose AF4IF

          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 1, 2009
            Pepe wrote:
            > Mitch, I find in Hamlib the FT-1000D (Alpha), I thing is the same
            > radio, I put in Hamlib and no work in a small windows, said: A
            > message was logged. E Show_error: hamlib_init: IO error. May you
            > help about this ??? I`m sorry for my problem. Thanks Jose AF4IF

            Which version of fldigi are you running Jose? Did you build on your
            computer or are you using one of the web site binaries?

            Dave, w1hkj
          • Pepe
            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 1, 2009
              Dave, Thank for your help I`m running the last version in the Web, I
              install in my PC 2.8 2 G. RAM Windows XP, if you need more
              information I may send to you. The CAT in my FT-1000 work perfectly
              because I have MixW and it work. I appreciate your
              help. Jose AF4IF