Re: Two Fldigi Questions

  • wb8imy
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 4, 2007
      Dave:

      I am presently monitoring an MFSK16 QSO and I am seeing the <NUL> there as well.
      Sometimes between words and also within words.

      My Fldigi version is 1.10i alpha using the Bitstream Charter font. When I switched
      from copying PSK31 to MFSK, the font size suddenly dropped to something almost
      microscopic. I had to access the font menu to correct it.

      Steve

      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 4, 2007
        Please visit the www.w1hkj.com web site and download the latest version.

        Dave, W1HKJ
      • wb8imy
        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 4, 2007
          Dave:

          I just uploaded an image of the <NUL> characters during the MFSK16 QSO
          mentioned in my previous message. It is in the WB8IMY folder awaiting moderator
          approval.

          Steve

          > Rein Couperus wrote:
          >
          > >The <NUL> characters were already present in fldigi-1.11, when receiving RTTY
          signals with "diddle" on.

          > Thank you Rein. I have suppressed sending the NULL character to the
          > screen for BAUDOT RTTY in the next alpha version and that will carry
          > over to the next full release.
          >
          > Dave

        • dave cooper
          Message 4 of 9 , Feb 4, 2007
            On Sunday 04 February 2007 16:13, wb8imy wrote:

            ok not a problem... its approved
            interesting

            thank you
            Dave VE3IXI