Re: [linuxham] Two Fldigi Questions

    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 4, 2007
      Rein Couperus wrote:

      >The <NUL> characters were already present in fldigi-1.11, when receiving RTTY signals with "diddle" on.

      Thank you Rein. I have suppressed sending the NULL character to the
      screen for BAUDOT RTTY in the next alpha version and that will carry
      over to the next full release.

      Dave
    • wb8imy
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 4, 2007
        Dave:

        I am presently monitoring an MFSK16 QSO and I am seeing the <NUL> there as well.
        Sometimes between words and also within words.

        My Fldigi version is 1.10i alpha using the Bitstream Charter font. When I switched
        from copying PSK31 to MFSK, the font size suddenly dropped to something almost
        microscopic. I had to access the font menu to correct it.

        Steve

        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 4, 2007
          Please visit the www.w1hkj.com web site and download the latest version.

          Dave, W1HKJ
        • wb8imy
          Message 4 of 9 , Feb 4, 2007
            Dave:

            I just uploaded an image of the <NUL> characters during the MFSK16 QSO
            mentioned in my previous message. It is in the WB8IMY folder awaiting moderator
            approval.

            Steve

            > Rein Couperus wrote:
            >
            > >The <NUL> characters were already present in fldigi-1.11, when receiving RTTY
            signals with "diddle" on.

            > Thank you Rein. I have suppressed sending the NULL character to the
            > screen for BAUDOT RTTY in the next alpha version and that will carry
            > over to the next full release.
            >
            > Dave

          • dave cooper
            Message 5 of 9 , Feb 4, 2007
              On Sunday 04 February 2007 16:13, wb8imy wrote:

              ok not a problem... its approved
              interesting

              thank you
              Dave VE3IXI