Find In PSK browser does not accept full REGEX

  • Mitchel Baum
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2 11:21 AM
      Guys,

      In previous versions I was able to add my callsign to the regex in the find window to help identify responses to a CQ. My regex was" CQ|AF2M" and it worked quite well as it would highlight a line with the found text.

      In the current version under MAC OS-X 10.5 this does not seem to work correctly - it only takes a single string value.
      I tried this in 3.11 on Windows and it seems to work properly. Am I dong something wrong?
      Is there another way to specify that logical OR in the find window?

      I have also run into some issues with Prosigns not being properly idenfied and sustituted in CW mode under the same OS/environment ( MAC OS-X 10.5)  I type "~" and that is what is sent not the appropriate Prosign.
      I have treid this with ?}" for <AR>, "%" for <AS> and :>" for SK, all seem to transmit what isin the buffer, but not interpret them as prosigns.

      Thanks for any help

      MitchBaum - AF2M