Re: Can T/R be used in a break-in fashion in modes other than CW??

  • arsn8pvz
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 2, 2009

      > arsn8pvz wrote:

      <snip>. Is there any way to make T/R not send until I type something and then stop when I stop? The DM780 program, by HB9DRV, which uses much of the code from FLDigi, does that, in what it calls Break-In mode.

      <snip>>
      > * Think of the Pause/Break key as a software break-in capability.
      >
      > That's about as close as we get to your request for a Break-In mode.
      >
      > 73, Dave, W1HKJ

      Ok, Thanks.

      Maybe put this on the wish-list for a future feature.

      72 de N8PVZ
      ---bernie