automatic log entry macro

  • mike
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 25, 2006
      The log entry macro works like a champ! I've been rather inactive the
      past few weeks, I havent had a chance to test it.

      Think Digipan has something like it, and used it because I would always
      forget. Now its a no brainer. I just send my "73" macro, and it goes
      in the log by itself. Thanks for such a convenient feature!

      mike, kd0ar