Fldigi 1.10 posted

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 18, 2006
      A new version of fldigi is posted on the web site: http://www.w1hkj.com

      • Some reported bugs have been fixed
      • The FSK / CW keyline routines have been updated
      • QRZ database query added to the logging functions
      • On-line and download tarball for the help files are updated to current version.
      73, Dave, W1HKJ

    • John GM4SLV
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 20, 2006
        On Mon, 18 Dec 2006 10:06:59 -0500
        w1hkj <w1hkj@...> wrote:

        > A new version of fldigi is posted on the web site:
        > http://www.w1hkj.com
        >
        > * Some reported bugs have been fixed
        > * The FSK / CW keyline routines have been updated
        > * QRZ database query added to the logging functions
        > * On-line and download tarball for the help files are updated to
        > current version.
        >
        > 73, Dave, W1HKJ

        Hi Dave.

        Nice update!

        Just a couple of observations.

        As in the previous version I can't get it to save the "Waterfall -->
        View Xmt Signal" setting - it always starts with it unticked.

        Also, is it possible to have a user configuration for the
        hamlib control of IC706MK11G (and other Icom rigs?) to allow selection
        of a different rig CI-V address? I've been dabbling with PC-ALE under
        windoze (urgh!) and it needs the address 48H. Fldigi seems to use the
        standard 58H. gMFSK can take a config line to change it (civaddr=0x48)
        but Fldigi seemingly can't.

        It's a minor thing really - I just need to remember to change the
        address in the rig when I swap over to PC-ALE.

        Cheers again from a dark Shetland.

        John GM4SLV
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 20, 2006
          >As in the previous version I can't get it to save the "Waterfall -->
          >View Xmt Signal" setting - it always starts with it unticked.

          I'll try to remember to put that in the next revision.

          >Also, is it possible to have a user configuration for the
          >hamlib control of IC706MK11G (and other Icom rigs?) to allow selection
          >of a different rig CI-V address? I've been dabbling with PC-ALE under
          >windoze (urgh!) and it needs the address 48H. Fldigi seems to use the
          >standard 58H. gMFSK can take a config line to change it (civaddr=0x48)
          >but Fldigi seemingly can't.

          Ditto. A good idea since many have more than a single transceiver on
          the CI-V comms line.

          Dave, W1HKJ