Re: [linuxham] VNC control of the radios...

  • yahoo
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 16, 2006
      Many others have written about using vnc. It works great and it is very
      flexible when used with ssh tunneling. I enjoyed John GM4SLV
      description of his tunneling out from work!
      I have just recently discovered nx (www.nomachine.com) They have a free
      NXserver for linux. It works great on Debian Sarge. Download a
      linux or windows client and your off. The performance is amazing over a
      DSL connection!

      Glenn VE9GJ