Re: wsjt under Ubuntu 9.04

  • alw6hgf
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 1, 2009
      This has happened to me also, and have not been able to use it yet. When running from command line, I get an Illegal Instruction error, and it crashes. I can not read the source good enough to see what is wrong, maybe some one else here can find the prob. Is there a way I can get it to indicate which instruction is the problem? A debug mode? It was reported to be working on 8.04, but something has changed after that to break it. Probably a simple fix, just finding where, is the challenge.

      WSJT Version 5.9.7 r383 , by K1JT
      Revision date: 2007-05-04 23:17:52 +1000 (Fri, 04 May 2007)
      Run date: Wed Jul 1 09:58:34 2009 UTC
      Illegal instruction

      Al W6HGF