RE: [linuxham] Running tQSL in N3FJP ACL under wine?

  • Eric Lorenz
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 30, 2009
      Hi Ed:

      I assumed (maybe wrongly so) that programs installed under Wine would not be
      able to communicate with the Linux tQSL module. In ACL, you need to tell it
      where the tQSL program is installed. It is generally looking for a Win-type
      file structure (C:\program files\tQSL)...not sure how to tell it to find the
      tQSL module in the Linux box from there.

      Eric Lorenz, KC9FQV
      St. Charles, IL EN51uw
      kc9fqv.blogspot.com

      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 1 3:29 AM
        Eric Lorenz wrote:
        > Hi Ed:
        >
        > I assumed (maybe wrongly so) that programs installed under Wine would not be
        > able to communicate with the Linux tQSL module. In ACL, you need to tell it
        > where the tQSL program is installed. It is generally looking for a Win-type
        > file structure (C:\program files\tQSL)...not sure how to tell it to find the
        > tQSL module in the Linux box from there.
        >
        > Eric Lorenz, KC9FQV
        > St. Charles, IL EN51uw
        > kc9fqv.blogspot.com

        Look in your /.wine folder it may have what you need to use the M$
        version of tqsl.

        In Linux its in /usr/bin/tqsl and the cert is /usr/bin/tqslcert.

        Ed W3NR
      • Petr, OK2CQR
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 1 11:26 PM
          Hi Ed,