One on One Assistance with Fdligi

  • gppnrdrj
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2009
      I have to admit that the instructions are specific and detailed, but not being ghe brightest, I cannot translate the language to the hardware in all instances and I have a definite need for one o one communication with a skilled operator of this program to help me understand fully what and how to confugure and operate the program.
      I have been successful in receiving a MT63 message perfectly (somehow-don't really know what I did to accomplish that)
      Is there anyone in this entire group that would be available for direct one on one assistance in a chat environment, with me on the comuter/radio, helping me get fully on board. I will defray any and all costs associated.