MAC mouse configuration and macros

  • richardwiklund
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 24, 2009
      My MAC Mighty Mouse is configured with a left click as primary and a right click as secondary. But both the right and left clicks execute the macros in Fldigi. Therefore, I cannot edit a macro. What am I missing? Dick, K1MGH
    • Dick Kriss
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 24, 2009
        On Wednesday6/24/09 8:38 AM, "richardwiklund" <rwiklund@...> wrote:

        > My MAC Mighty Mouse is configured with a left click as primary and a right
        > click as secondary. But both the right and left clicks execute the macros in
        > Fldigi. Therefore, I cannot edit a macro. What am I missing? Dick, K1MGH

        Dick K1MGH,

        Sorry, I don't understand how that can happen. I use a 24-inch iMac
        with the corded Mighty Mouse with OS X 10.5.7 and the left-click
        (Primary) executes the fldigi 3.11.5 macro and right-click (Secondary)
        opens the macro to the macro editor.

        I suggest you open your System Preferences and reset the Mouse
        options and try again. What version of fldigi are you using?

        73 Dick AA5VU