Fldigi

  • Pete
    Message 1 of 37 , Jun 17, 2009
      Hi all ,Petes in the poo again just upgraded to 3.11.5 from 3.10 and
      now cant switch to tx !
      Which boxes do I tick/untick Toggle RTS for PTT
      Toggle DTR for PTT
      RTS +12v
      DTR+12v
      RTS/CTS control

      Using WinXP COM 1 serial Port everything worked fine with
      3.10 Thanks de Pete zl2aub
    • kd8bnz
      Message 37 of 37 , Jan 10
        Dick

        Thank you Thank you

        That worked!!!!!!! i ended up with two .xml one old and one new i deleted both.

        THANKS to all for the help!