New program & upgrade to gmfsk-hkj

  • David Freese
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 24, 2006
      A new beta test program for the Kachina 505DSP transceiver is posted.

      I also posted a new version of gmfsk-hkj (0.47) which targets the
      Kachina CAT program directly. No need to download this version unless
      you are using this rig. gmfsk-hkj remains compatible with all
      previous versions via the use of the "hkj-config.h" #define switches.
      With all switches turned off the program compiles to the original
      gmfsk-0.7pre1 release.

      Dave (hkj)