Re: fldigi 1.03: Question on PSKmail

  • Per
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 30, 2006
      Hi all,

      I'm new to this group so I'll start by answering that pskmail
      question. You can find all info regarding pskmail, but not on fldigi
      yet, on http://pskmail.wikispaces.com
      I use fldigi in much the same way as I use gmfsk so I will update that
      wiki with that info later. At the moment I'm building a live cd with
      fldigi and pskmail so that could help if you just want to test the system.

      73 de Per, sm0rwo

      > holopainen_tommi wrote:
      >
      > >--- In linuxham@yahoogroups.com, w1hkj <w1hkj@> wrote:
      > >

      > >>http://www.w1hkj.com/LinuxApps/fldigi-1.03.src.tar.gz
      > >>
      > >>Changes from 1.02 are specific to pskmail client/server operation.
      > >>
      > >>Dave, W1HKJ
      > >>

      > >I installed 1.03 seems working nice.
      > >
      > >Where I can find info how install pskmail to fldigi?.
      > >

      > >Tommi oh7jjt
      > >

      > Per, SM0RWO, should be posting info on using fldigi and pskmail very
      soon. The use is identical to using gmfsk for pskmail.