Volta RTTY AA5VU SOAB HP

  • Dick Kriss
    Message 1 of 3 , May 10, 2009
      Volta RTTY DX Contest

      Call: AA5VU
      Operator(s): AA5VU
      Station: AA5VU

      Class: SOAB HP
      QTH: EM10bg
      Operating Time (hrs):

      80: 000 00 00
      40: 023 22 14
      20: 077 73 25
      15: 000 00 00
      10: 000 00 00
      ------------------------
      Total:100 95 40 Total Score = 380,000

      Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

      Comments:

      Used fldigi to work the contest and to prepare the Cabrillo file for upload
      to the contest robot. The scoring rules are kind of confusing so will the
      robot sort it out. All QSO's have been uploaded to LoTW.

      http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/
    • Dick Kriss
      Message 2 of 3 , May 12, 2013
        I used fldigi-3.21.71 on a 27-inch Intel iMac under OS X 10.8.4 and fldigi worked perfect.  Mine was a part time effort, all S&P and fldigi worked perfect.  I worked what I could decode and even picked up a new RTTY country.

        73 Dick AA5VU

                           Volta RTTY DX Contest

        Call: AA5VU
        Operator(s): AA5VU
        Station: AA5VU

        Class: SOAB HP
        QTH: STX
        Operating Time (hrs): PT

          80:
          40:  04     04
          20:  14     12
          15:  19     18
          10:  02     02
        -------------------
        Total:  39     35  Total Score = 1,365

        Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

        Comments:

        QSO totals are correct. Scoring is best left to robots

        Posted using 3830 Score Submittal Forms at: http://www.3830scores.com/
        Message 3 of 3 , May 12, 2013
          On 05/12/2013 04:39 PM, Dick Kriss wrote:
          > I used fldigi-3.21.71 on a 27-inch Intel iMac under OS X 10.8.4 and
          > fldigi worked perfect. Mine was a part time effort, all S&P and
          > fldigi worked perfect. I worked what I could decode and even picked
          > up a new RTTY country.
          >
          > 73 Dick AA5VU

          Good job Dick. I sat this one out, had other things that needed done
          before any play time.

          Dave and Stefan have done an excellent job with the RTTY modem.