Bogus Entries in Logbook

  • Dick Kriss
    Message 1 of 2 , May 6, 2009
      I must be doing something wrong because each
      time I view the logbook I find some bogus entries
      with no call sign. I just use the Delete and Update
      buttons to get rid of the bad lines.

      I need to figure out what I am doing wrong that
      is creating the bad entries.

      Dick AA5VU
      Message 2 of 2 , May 6, 2009
        Dick Kriss wrote:
        > I must be doing something wrong because each
        > time I view the logbook I find some bogus entries
        > with no call sign. I just use the Delete and Update
        > buttons to get rid of the bad lines.
        >
        > I need to figure out what I am doing wrong that
        > is creating the bad entries.
        >
        > Dick AA5VU

        Only 2 things, make sure you don't have a <LOG> tag somewhere in a macro
        and accidently hitting the Save button.