Re: [linuxham] PSKmail Server all most there !

  • Rein Couperus
    Message 1 of 3 , May 6, 2009
      The problem is caused by one of the cpan servers in the US which times out on every
      single request... Cpan is intelligent enough to look for the next server in the list,
      so it only needs patience...

      Once you have all libraries on board you can normally update within
      20 seconds....

      BTW, the erroneous cpan servfer can be edited out of the list.
      Google tells you how...

      73,

      Rein PA0R

      http://pa0r.blogspirit.com