PSKmail server

  • Russell Blair
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2009
      Well I was hopeing to be a provider and not just a user of PSKmail, but for the time being I gotten UBUNTU 9.04 loaded along with Fldigi, and connecting to the internet and with the help of a few Ham we have been trying to get the mail server software loaded and working but we have ran to a problume with updates to CPAN we have not been able to find a few parts that is need. Does someone have the mail server all working at I could get a copy of, I'm not even sure that can be done, to install with my UBUNTU 9.04. If I cant get this up and running then I will just be a user and thanks to all for trying to help. All of my problume is I dont know any thing about Linux software so the help has to tell what to do next step by step.

      Thanks to David and Rayven for the help

      Russell NC5O
       Yesterday is HISTORY. Tomorrow is a MYSTERY. Today is a GIFT! Thats why its called the PRESENT!

      " IN GOD WE TRUST "

      Russell Blair (NC5O)
      Skype-Russell.Blair
      Hell Field #300