I Need the email adderss of WB5CON

  • Russell Blair
    Message 1 of 3 , May 4, 2009
      If someone has the email address of WB5CON, I would like to ask him some question about his email server.?
       If you could pass it to me.

       Thanks Russell

      Yesterday is HISTORY. Tomorrow is a MYSTERY. Today is a GIFT! Thats why its called the PRESENT!

      " IN GOD WE TRUST "

      Russell Blair (NC5O)
      Skype-Russell.Blair
      Hell Field #300