Re: [linuxham] FLDIGI 1.01 17 meters and QSSTV

  • Leigh L Klotz, Jr.
    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 28, 2006
      One issue is that the default source distribution of qsstv didn't work
      for years, and had a mandatory patch to be applied. It was often hard
      to find the required patch file, as of course it wasn't mentioned. This
      didn't get fixed for years. I am pleased to hear there is a revision 6
      out now though. With Debian, you have the luxury of a package
      maintainer...some kindly person who deals with all these problems.