Re: re ptt ft 840

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3, 2009
      DAVID GRAY wrote:
      > ED

      > FT 990 AND FT 857 XML FILES
      >
      > DAVID KF4WBS

      The PTT commands are different for both radios using the xml files.

      Both the 990 and 857 are supported in hamlib. The unknown is do they
      support PTT ?

      I still need the PTT command code for the 840. I cannot help you any
      further until you send it to me.

      It looks as though by browsing Google the 840 and the 990 use the same
      set of commands, but I'm not sure.

      So what rig did you select to get rigcat and/or hamlib to work except
      for PTT ?

      Ed W3NR
    • David A. Hammond
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 3, 2009
        Hello - this is Marlene from David's computer. David passed away on March 17 peacefully in his sleep. Sorry that he could not respond to your email.
        Mrs. Hammond