Re: [linuxham] Rigcat vs hamlib

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 31, 2009
      d_ziolkowski wrote:
      > I'm using Rigcat to control my FT450 in Fldigi. I can't get Hamlib for Ft450 to work however.
      Version 3.11 will provide better hamlib support for the FT450
      > Does Hamlib give anymore control options then Rigcat.
      No additional options.
      > Ant tips here to et it to work?

      Wait for 3.11

      Dave
    • Nate Bargmann
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1, 2009
        * d_ziolkowski <dan.ziolkowski@...> [2009 Mar 31 18:23 -0500]:
        > I'm using Rigcat to control my FT450 in Fldigi. I can't get Hamlib for Ft450 to work however. Does Hamlib give anymore control options then Rigcat.Ant tips here to et it to work?

        What version of Hamlib? Version 1.2.9 should have comparable FT-450
        support as much work went into the newer Yaesu radios for that release.

        73, de Nate >>