Dave,W1HKJ..wordwrap..

  • nod468
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 23, 2009
      Hi Dave:
      thanks for the help on the wordwrap..Stelios,M0GLD sent me an email on how to solve the problem..Might help you also Dave..He told me to use the "Courier new bold" font and it worked right away..I can now go to the end of the page with "wordwrap" on and it activates at the end of page ...Will look for the latest version of Fldigi..You might have other ideas on how to cure it..It does work with the "Courier new bold" however...73 Don W1OER...