Re: RigExpert USB?

  • rich
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 11, 2009
      I have tested Fldigi with the original Rigexpert sometime last year. I was able to use it with the extra 'driver' that was available from their website. I found that it worked almost as well as the $6 usb-audio dongle. Signal to noise was not very impressive, and it took a lot of correction to get the sound card calibration anywhere close. I had borrowed it from a drawer at the local radio club. It is now back in the drawer.

      I'm sure newer designs would work much better (from any vendor).

      Rich
      WA4SXZ