jLog now supports the FT-950

  • William Liporace WC2L
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2009
      Good Evening,
      jLog is a platform independent Java based logging software. With the
      help of KJ4EED, there is now a new Yaesu definition file for jLog. The
      file has been tested on Windows XP and SuSE 11.1. I do have the file for
      those who are interested. It will be made available for the next release.

      The only thing that I had to do for Linux was to enable XON/XOFF On
      In/Out. With XP, it just worked with the default!

      TNX es 73 Will WC2L