fldigi most recent -- error "txrx error loop file"

  • Robert
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 9, 2009
      Hi,

      I am getting a weird "txrx error loop file" not found. It's intermittent

      I NEVER got this with fldigi 2.

      other symptom -- psk31 - CQ -- completes in less than a second and tx
      light goes out on my interface

      now it also happens if i run fldigi 2.

      What's going on? fldigi on my linux box has been reliable for 7
      months using fldigi 2 no problem -- i installed the latest fldigi
      binary without pulseaudio.

      everything worked great for some time (a few days) now I get this
      weird error == no txrx loop ... error periodically and when it occurs
      the tx doesn't work.

      Any ideas

      Robert