MultiPSK under WINE with Pulseaudio

  • kent_ve4keh
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 6, 2009
      I have a need to use MultiPSK. Has anyone had luck running it under WINE?

      As an added complication, I have two sound cards installed and am
      sorting them out with Pulseaudio. I was unable to get anything on the
      waterfall.

      OS is Debian Testing.

      Kent VE4KEH
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 7, 2009
        kent_ve4keh wrote:
        > I have a need to use MultiPSK. Has anyone had luck running it under WINE?
        >
        > As an added complication, I have two sound cards installed and am
        > sorting them out with Pulseaudio. I was unable to get anything on the
        > waterfall.
        >
        > OS is Debian Testing.
        >
        > Kent VE4KEH

        I had very little success trying to use Pulseaudio with fldigi in
        Debian. I don't know what I was missing or doing wrong, but gave up in
        utter frustration.

        You might want to try using OSS or portaudio just to see if it works at
        all. I did manage to get MMTTY to run, but not with Pulseaudio.