Rig control via uH Router implemented yet?

  • k9jri
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4 7:52 AM
      I have PTT working reliably via the "/tmp/microHamRouter" choice in the Hardware PTT
      cobfiguration window on my OS 10.5.6 MacBook.

      Will the ability to perform Rig Control via either the RigCat or Hamlib configuration tabs be
      available in the future?

      I can control the rig (IC-718) via a Keyspan serial port but it would be nice to be able to use
      the Digi Keyer's CAT port via W7AY's uH router as well.

      73 - Mike - K9JRI